- We still have our house on the market and hope that Spring will bring a buyer. It's getting tiresome having to keep everything so tidy all the time.
- Mick's busy working on the renovation of the house up the street. It's all looking pretty good.
- I've made a start on moving the boxes I've packed so far out to the workshop where we'll be storing them. Once these ones are moved I'll go on packing more.
- Work is a little complicated at the moment so we'll see what the next few weeks brings.
- The garden has taken off again so there's always work to be done. It's looking lovely.
- I'm off to America with a friend in less than 2 weeks time. Busy planning, booking, packing, cooking (for Mick).
- Coco is on a decline so we're watching her a bit more closely with regular visits to the vet. She has an enlarged heart and it's causing fluid on her lungs and now problems with her kidneys. She's been off her food a bit and has lost 4 kilograms in the last 4 weeks. Poor old girl.
In view of Coco's declining health we think it's likely we might be looking for a narrowboat at this time next year. We've decided we'll rent out the new house when the renovating is finished. We don't want to hold onto two houses with one empty, especially considering we'll likely be renting that house out in 12 months time anyway. We'll just have to work out where to live once we do sell our house.