Wednesday 7 March 2012

Puppy love

We've been a bit sad the last week or so without Coco in the house.  Saturday we had a perk up with a visit from Andrea and her 16 week old labrador puppy, Grace.  We thoroughly enjoyed playing on the floor with Grace who is at the boisterous stage.  We felt happier when they went home and had something to smile about.

Then, to make the week even better I had coffee with Vic, my old school friend, who had just received an 8 week old black labrador pup.  She's a guide dog "puppy walker".  Tiny Fee is the sweetest little girl - soft and gentle and placid.  I wanted to take her home!  It's such a wonderful thing to do to help out the guide dogs.  I would love to be a puppy walker but I don't think I'd be able to give them back.  I'll just have to visit.

No comments: