Tuesday 12 February 2013

Mondayitis

Having decided to try and get back to my early mornings, this morning I made an early start on work so I'd have time for a walk into Stone and the boaters tea party.  I met Diane (nb Ferndale) about 10.30 and we headed off.  First a quick shop at Morrisons, then collecting some mail from the post office (gotta love Post Restante!), then coffee at Costa where we bumped into Dot (nb Ewn Ha Cul) and finally "the chippy" where I had a giggle at them rattling off Diane's order as soon as we walked in the door.  Bit of a regular I think!  The weather held out for the walk back and there was just time for a few chores before afternoon tea. 

Photos :
1. Jim (nb Two Jays), me with my eyes shut (blame Dot - she took the photo), and Diane (nb Ferndale)
2. Ray (nb Ferndale), Sue (nb Cockney Sparra), Dot (nb Ewn Ha Cul)
3. Gordon (nb Ewn Ha Cul, Joan (nb Two Jays), Paul (nb Caxton) 
After the camera went away, we also had Elaine (nb Caxton), Julie (nb Dampervan) and Andy (nb Josephine)



No comments: