Monday 4 March 2013

Mild in the marina

The weather has been quite mild since I got back.  There was a thin layer of ice over the marina this morning but the herb garden looked ok.  I'd left it out on the pontoon overnight.  I'll keep an eye on the forecast but I think it should be alright from now on... back on it's spot at the front of the boat.

There's been a lot of boat movement.  The school holidays have been happening and with the fine weather there are many empty pontoons.  I'm starting to wonder what it will look like by the time Mick gets back. With all our new found friends taking off in the next 10 days or so I'll be left on my own! 

Banjo and I had a few walks around the marina today but tomorrow we'll go into Stone after Ocado have been.  I'm thinking the tow path will be in better shape by now with not much rain lately.  It's so much nicer walking on the towpath, and better still now with boats on the move.  I'm looking forward to it. 

We'll have to make sure we're back in time for afternoon tea.  It will be the second last one!



No comments: