Friday 12 April 2013

Another day at the junction

We're in no hurry and we enjoyed the shopping.... yes Roly, we did!  So, based on that, we stayed another day at Fazeley Junction.

Mick and I were up early and headed off to the retail park again.  I bought some more knitting wool at Hobbycraft and Mick had another browse around Homebase.  Then we tackled Asda.  I feared a meltdown might happen when we walked in the door.  It must be the biggest store we've ever seen and it was so busy!  He took a deep breath and off we went.  We didn't have a lot to buy but we spied some folding chairs but we decided we had enough to carry on this expedition.  He'd also found a little cooler bag with a solid plastic liner - perfect for in the cratch. 

On the way back from the shops we bumped in Barry and Carol walking towards us.  They were on their way to the Canal and River Trust office to get some information about licensing on the Thames.  I handed over one of my bags to Mick who went on to the boat and I turned back and went with them.

This afternoon Mick made a second trip to go back and get the chairs while I did some work.

No comments: