Wednesday 26 February 2014

Holly Bush lunch

Today we had a lunch at the Holly Bush lined up with Andy and Jean.  Another "last". It was a work day so there were things to be done both before and after lunch.

This time I remembered to take photos of the pub to add to our memories on the blog. It was an enjoyable lunch but my Greek lamb was enough to feed two! What a waste!  Thanks Andy and Jean for mementoes to take home with us.  We won't forget you and your furry family.

I did my last couple of hours work while Mick went off for a wander to leave me in peace. I'd promised him a game of Canasta when I'd finished. He beat me!

There was even time to sort through my stationery stock and I passed on some unused bits and bobs to Jean.

We definitely feel we are winding down our adventure. Yesterday we spent some time choosing a washing machine and some other smaller appliances we need to buy when we get home.  Then when I got up early this morning because I couldn't sleep I stumbled upon a labrador rescue website. So many things to look forward to.



No comments: